Hi there, it’s Mark Antonio.
If you’re reading this right now it’s because you’re probably interested in getting information on the next Boss Marketer Sales & Social Media Summit on November 16th in the Washington, D.C. Area.
So really quickly I’m going to summarize what it’s all about to make sure this is right for you.
So who is this for?
This is for salespeople and local business owners who want to generate more leads through social media and increase their sales and productivity in a major way so they can effectively make more money in less time.
If you’re a salesperson it’s for you if you want to treat your business like you run a business within a business.
If not, the Sales & Social Media Summit probably isn’t right for you… and that’s ok.
This isn’t going to be like all the other sales seminars where you go to and they tell you to Always Be Closing and old stuff like that.
I don’t know about you, but if someone is always trying to close me I find it annoying.
Instead, this is for you if you want to just cut to the chase and get strategies that work to generate more leads and make more sales in your business without all the fluff.
During the 1st part of the day we’re going to show you…
- How to Establish Authority and Credibility through Social Media and especially Video Marketing and Specifically How it Applies to Salespeople and Business Owners… Even if You’re Intimidated by it or Hate Technology.
- The 3 Essential Videos Every Salesperson and Business Owner Should Have and What to Say In Them and how to Get them Done Simply on Your Own.
- How to Get Your Videos Ranked at the Top of Google and YouTube to Get More Leads and Attention
- How to Use Facebook to Expand Your Circle of Influence, Eliminate Obscurity in Business, and Get More Leads.
- The 5 Ways to Leverage LinkedIn to Get More Sales, Leads, Exposure, and Recognition.
- The Latest Social Media and Technology Resources to Improve Productivity and Time Management so You Can Squeeze More Time Out of Your Day.
- And much more 🙂
We’re going to walk you through it all step-by-step and you’re going to be given a beautiful Action Guide with all the content so you don’t miss anything.
During the 2nd part of the day we’re going to cover the sales process specifically. You’re going to be given...
- Step-by-Step Fill in the Blank Templates on How to Systematically Overcome Any Objection so You Always Know What to Say and You’re Never at a Loss for Words Whether it be in Person or on the Phone.
We’re going to cover…
- The 5 Questions All Buyers Ask Themselves and How to Build Them Into Our Presentation so When You Do Ask for the Sale it’s Uneventful, Expected, Matter of Fact, and Desired.
- How to Build Rapport with Virtually Anyone Using Subconscious Influence Strategies so We Can Ethically Get People to Take Action on What’s Right for Them.
- What We Should Never Say on the Phone, How to Set Hooks on the Phone, and How to Lock in Appointments so Clients Don’t No-Show or Cancel on Us.
With all that being said if you want to generate more leads, make more sales without having to hard close people, and get more referral business then the Boss Marketer Sales & Social Media Summit is right for you.
It’s a fast-paced, high-info, no-fluff event and you’re going to have the opportunity to network with many of the movers and shakers from Washington, D.C. and Maryland Areas.
The event is happening November 16th at the conveniently located Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport. It’s an all day event. We’re going to get started at 8:45am and we’ll end around 5:30pm.
The Boss Marketer Sales & Social Media Summit is NOT a multi-speaker event nor a feel-good pitch-fest. It won’t be a constant rotation of chuckle-heads delivering one random presentation after another.
It’s going to be me on stage showing you everything I just mentioned and there’ll be 2 parts to it.
One part on social media and video marketing strategies to get more leads and the other part on the sales process, specifically closing and phone sales strategies that work in today’s economy.
We could easily drag the content out over 2 days, but we’re going to keep it curriculum-based and timely-focused with breaks to cover it all in 1 day.
We’re not going to have 1 to 2 thousand people there like at other seminars.
We’re putting a limit of about 300 people on the event and we sell out every time.
This is a seminar so instead of coming just to be entertained, come into it with the mindset that it’s going to be interactive and take full advantage of the great networking opportunity available to you as we’ll have people there from all over the map.
In regards to the hotel, all you have to do is show up. The Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport has plenty of parking space and you don’t need to worry about paying for parking, it’s free.
As you know the Washington, D.C. area is historically and culturally rich. If you’ve never visited you might want to bring the family and come out early and make a vacation out of it.
In regards to the price, we want to reward action-takers and people who sign up early. I mean, what kind of a sales trainer would I be if I told you it was ok to procrastinate.
With that being said, as we get closer to the event the price will go up on a weekly basis.
So if you like what we’re doing here be sure to take advantage of our offer as soon as possible.
So 300 spots, closed group, amazing networking opportunity for sales professionals, local business owners, consultants and entrepreneurs.
It’s November 16th at the Crowne Plaza Dulles Airport in the Washington, D.C. Area.
All you have to do is go here, reserve your spot before the next price jump and you’re all set.
I look forward to meeting you on November 16th at the Sales & Social Media Summit.
I’ll see you there!